Hello there! Independent woman from North East America living with Bipolar Disorder. I have a dog as a companion (ESA). We are here in my apartment together.
First time to the site? Start here
- Get Here song-Oleta AdamsMe and my Dad. 6 months before he passed. This song reminds me of my deceased father who was also … Continue reading Get Here song-Oleta Adams
- The Latest 2/2I had to learn truths and see through the lies. This all took quite a bit of time. My mental … Continue reading The Latest 2/2
- New Game PlanSo I’m older now. A mature woman in my mid-fifties. I am tired from much abuse in my life. I’m … Continue reading New Game Plan
- AccountabilityIn looking back over my 32 years of treatment and remember I was a psych nurse once myself is that … Continue reading Accountability
- ClarificationWhat I’ve been trying to tell the psych patients out in the world is that without belief and respect you … Continue reading Clarification
Posting new tips every week
About Rubycommenting Author Of Blog
Diagnosed with Bipolar and BPD, I have been managing these illnesses for the last 30 years.
I’ve lived a pretty good life and have stayed out of trouble. I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. Really it’s all about living a balanced life and everything in moderation.
I’m a Fur Mom to Luna, a Former Professional who went out on Longterm Disability, and also a Single Living on a Budget.
My Interests include: Psychology, Christian Living, Healthy Living, Reading, & Jigsaw Puzzles.
I talk about a variety of things in my blog.
Mostly the things I’ve learned and how I live my life.
Also, how I’m becoming a person.